(Senior) Seller Management/ Seller Performance Executive
Ngày đăng tuyển: 29/06/2020 Về trang chủ Tuyển Dụng
- Roll-out and adoption of the new tools/ features as defining SOPs, training material, reporting and tracking
- Monitor and drive initiatives to improve overall seller operational performance in alignment with targets while ensuring the highest level seller experience
- Manage day-to-day seller operations, performance, order fulfillment, and develop data-driven reports to improve overall seller performance.
- Understand seller profile and seller operations to provide feedback on relevant improvement plan.
- Collaborate with existing logistic team on project initiatives, product enhancement, and daily monitoring.
- Provide analysis and regular reporting of business performance
- • 1-3 years of related work experience
- • Online e-commerce experience is a plus
- • Strong Microsoft Office skills [Excel, Word, Power Point]
- • Strong communication skills (oral and written) in English.
- • Excellent problem-solving skills, critical thinking and analytical skills
- • Interest in setting up and improving processes
- • Demonstrated ability to translate customer needs into business and product requirements
- • Able to prioritize complex deliverable.
- • Detail-oriented and strong follow-through
- Competitive salary
- Dynamic, open and challenging working environment
- Modern office, cafeteria; library; computer gaming, HD TV platforms
- Performance review, 13th month pay based on performance
- Annual health check-up and premium healthcare
- Special internal programs for Tikier