Tiki is one of the most trusted e-commerce platforms in Vietnam. Our information system is composed of various components. From front web store that handle millions of product view daily, to back-office systems that help automate warehouses management, order processing, third-party logistics providers integration, etc., ensuring that our orders are processed and delivered to customers with a very short lead time and optimal cost, to analytics and crm solutions that generate different near real-time reports, allowing us to make the right decision at the right time.
As a member of SRE team, you will look after our system architecture, services deployment and maintenance to ensure all TIKI products are running healthily 24/7 and to provide supreme user experience to our customers.
What you will get to do
- Participate in design and build high availability service architecture based on GCP
- GitOps/IaC maintaining a number of Kubernetes clusters with Gitlab, Helm, Ansible, Terraform
- Apply metrics observation tools, visualize infrastructure metrics with Prometheus, Grafana, InfluxDB
- Cloud native logging with Graylog, ELK, Loki
- Collaborate with colleagues to develop Infrastructure’s tools in Go, Bash and Python
- Explore new technical trends, continuously improve current workflows for more flexible, stable and scalable system
- Reducing manual actions by identify which tasks can be automated to automate them
- Monitor technical performance of applications, participate in performance and cost optimization, capacity planning, bottleneck troubleshooting
- Audit infrastructure for potential vulnerability and weaknesses, make necessary changes to mitigate the risk
- Provide routine operation documentation, technical stuff as required.
- 1-2 years’ experience in operating *nix OSes on servers and utilizing linux as the main OS on personal laptop/PC
- Hands-on experience with Docker and its ecosystem
- Knowledge of DevOps/Gitops toolkits: source code version control, infrastructure as code, configuration management, orchestration, monitoring
- Proactive working attitude, open-minded and result-oriented
- Available for off-hour support
- Experience in the following areas is a plus:
- Experience with Kubernetes is a big plus
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- Knowledge of CI/CD pipeline in practice
- Hands-on experience automate tasks with scripting language (bash / python prefered)
- Experience with implementation and support of database scaling / replication.
- Competitive salary, 13th month salary and performance bonus.
- Dynamic, open and challenging working environment.
- Modern office, cafeteria; library; computer gaming, HD TV platforms.
- Annual health check-up and premium healthcare.
- Special internal programs for Tikiers.