E-commerce marketing is the practice of guiding online shoppers to an e-commerce website and persuading them to buy the products or services online. E-commerce marketing can include practices like:
- Search engine optimization to help a website to rank higher in organic search engine listings
- Affiliation with better-known websites through referral marketing or banner advertising
- Retention of current customers through email marketing
- Design the architecture to process user behaviours in realtime
- Develop a “OPEN API” system that help not only the internal team can use it but also many 3rd service can integrate with
- Build system to adapt with complex business logic
- A minimum 1 years experience with backend (PHP, Java, Python) is a plus but not required.
- Strong at object oriented analysis and design
- Understanding of design for large scalability, performance and reliability. Familiar with some system such as Kafka, Redis, Mysql, Mongdb, Elastcisearch, ….
- Experience working on a large scale deployments and performance tuning
- Rich experiences about container environment such as Docker, Kubenetes
- Experience with cloud-based system Google Cloud Platform, Amazon Web Services is a plus
- Competitive salary.
- Dynamic, open and challenging working environment.
- Modern office, cafeteria; library; computer gaming, HD TV platforms.
- Healthcare insurance.
- Annual health check-up and premium healthcare.
- Special internal programs for Tikiers.
Should you are interested in this position APPLY HERE.