As a member of SysOps team, you will look after our system architecture, services deployment and maintenance to ensure all TIKI products are running healthily 24/7 and to provide supreme user experience to our customers. You are responsible for:
- Setup, manage and maintain various Tiki.vn, Warehouse systems.
- Participate in design and build high availability service architecture.
- Monitor technical performance of applications, participate in performance and cost optimization, capacity planning, bottleneck troubleshooting and alerting.
- Deployment automation, CI/CD, unit/integration testing.
- Traffic load balancing, filtering.
- Distributed messaging, persistent DB and caching systems.
- Audit infrastructure for potential vulnerability and weaknesses, make necessary changes to mitigate the risk..
- Over 3 years experience in operating *nix OSes on servers and utilizing linux as the main OS on personal laptop/PC.
- Excellent UNIX and networking knowledge.
- Knowledge of distributed systems.
- Knowledge of Web server & Load balancer: nginx, nghttp2, haproxy, lvs, kong, envoy.
- Experience with implementation and support of database scaling / replication.(MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Redis.)
- Experience in operating high traffic websites, CDN.
- Hands-on experience with Docker and its ecosystem.
- Experience in Google Cloud Platform is a plus.
- Ability to design with modern internet infrastructure operation in mind, including metrics, logging, automation, etc.
- Understanding of network protocols.
- Python, Bash.
- Configuration management: ansible, ansible-vault
- Knowledge of Infrastructure as Code: Terraform
- Monitoring: TICK stack, prometheus.
- Proactive working attitude, open-minded and result-oriented
- Deployment automation, CI/CD, unit/integration testing
- Available for off-hour support.
Inside our engineering team:
- We iterate constantly. There's no such thing as the best version of anything, just a constant streams of improvements and tests.
- We move fast, really fast. Major changes can be executed in a few days, many times just a few hours.
- We have a data-informed mindset. We try to use data to inform our decision as much as possible.
- We are independent. Most of the time, your team will not need technical assistance from other teams.
- We take risks. We're not afraid to challenge "best practices".
Our attractive offers include:
- Open communication with passionate and experienced members.
- Challenging working environment.
- Easy access to the library with tons of startup, product, UX, coding... books.
- Private healthcare insurance.
- Annual health check-ups.
- Special internal programs for Tikiers when shopping on Tiki.vn (free ship TikiNow service, discount...).
- Internal events to bond our mutual understanding & spirit such as team building, team outing, Tiki's birthday, year-end party...
- New & beautiful office with a pantry room (with bar), entertainment & gymnastic equipment, yoga rooms, a library and an open space facilitating cross-department communication.
- Competitive salary and performance review, 13th-month pay based on performance.