JOB DESCRIPTIONS - APPLY HERE
- Handle recruitment process to hire the best suitable IT talent employees for the company.
- Create a pool of candidates through recruiting activities, social networking, community organizations, and media channels.
- Proceed with the identification of potential candidates through screening and interviewing of the pool of applicants.
- Update information about recruitment trend, techniques to propose an improvement for the recruiting process.
- Involve in EB activities (events, workshops, job fairs)
- Improve the brand identity of Tiki Corp. on Facebook, LinkedIn
- Build up and maintain a good relationship with universities to support for recruiting activities
- Tightly follow up with each sub-team in Engineering team to clearly know their issues, their expectations
- Contribute ideas and deploy engaging activities.
- At least 2 year of working experience in IT manpower recruiting (working in High-tech company/ IT Executive Search firm is a plus)
- Data Analytics
- Good knowledge of internal recruitment process
- Strong at communication and negotiation skills, detailed oriented, positive thinking and good at work ethic
- Excellent command of English (both written and verbal communication)
- Good office computing skills, knowledge of database, knowledge of IT working environment is an advantage.
- Competitive salary
- Dynamic, open and challenging working environment
- Modern office, cafeteria; library; computer gaming, HD TV platforms
- Annual health check-up and premium healthcare
- Special internal programs for Tikiers
If you are interested in this position, please APPLY HERE or send your CV to email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!