- Responsible for growing selection, building long-term relationships and engaging brand participation
- Negotiate with vendor to optimize benefit for TIKI (selection, pricing, margin, logistic support, partnership coop funding, JBP, inventory, to execute Monthly, Quarterly, Yearly category wise plan from Category planning team and for any inputs from In-stock Planning team
- Manage contract to make sure contract are fully committed by brand in term of pricing, product quality, delivery, & other service
- Manage & control selection from vendors assign including in/ out selection with inputs from Category In-stock planning team, Category Campaign planning team
- Responsible for product detail page to optimize search from brand and monitor duplication
- Fully engagement for any contract process to make sure contract are fully in place
- Manage pricing to make sure competitive pricing and protect intake margin
- Consistently understand component of Vendor management process
- Effective communicate and influence to senior leaders
- Models collaboration with team members, willing to take extra responsibilities
- At least 2 - 3 years of working experience in the respective industry (Automotive & Bikes) in e-commerce/ retail.
- Data driven, cross function working skill, can do attitude, open minded and be able to work under pressure
- Decision-Making Skills: You will need to use the information you have gathered to make decisions on behalf of your company.
- Math Skills: Basic math skills will be needed to analyze prices and get the best deals possible.
- Negotiating Skills: You will be working with suppliers to create the best deals. Negotiating skills will help you create those deals.
- Strong team work and interpersonal skills
If you are interested in this position, please kindly apply at this link . Thank you !