At TikiNOW Smart Logistics (TNSL), we believe in growing a sustainable business with strong fundamentals, desire to bring the best shopping and service experience to customers.
As a member of the After-Sales product development team, you will gain more knowledge and experiences on how an E-commerce system operates; And have the mission and responsibility to build the system that makes it different to keep customers' trust and shopping experience, then help Tiki to increase Customer loyalty.
You also will be expected to solve complex engineering problems that will have both short and long term impacts on customers and business, and have an opportunity to participate in the re-engineering of our After Sales system.
- Work under PM's guidance to understand requirements, participate in the solution design process and write coding/system document
- Work in a microservices setup and Integrate with other internal systems
- Participates in reviews at any point in the software life cycle. Understanding of technical specifications and the ability to analyze log files to track down and isolate issues.
- Analyzing operation issues and design complete solutions with scalable and reusable ways
- Support users in operation actively. Because the Tiki warehouse operates throughout weekends and holidays, you need to be mentally ready in the necessary situations.
- Monitoring system performance, to ensure the system is always running real-time and stable
- 3+ years of experience in backend development, prefer to Python, PHP.
- Experience with databases (prefer MySQL, StandardSQL, PostgreSQL) and writing complex SQL queries.
- Experience with data pipeline and workflow management and big data tools: Messaging queue Kafka, NSQ, cache layer (Redis, Memcache)
- Experience with system design and tuning for high performance, scalability and reliability
- Experience with Microservices, Continuous Integration / Delivery (CI/CD)
- Excellent at unit testing.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and Data driven mind-set
- Good document writing (technical design) and clean-coding skills
- Good soft skills such as customer-oriented, communication
- Ability to multi-task and work independently
- Strong problem solving skills; adaptable, enterprising and willing to take ownership
- Experience working with Agile frameworks is a plus
- Dynamic, open and challenging working environment.
- Modern office, cafeteria; library; computer gaming, HD TV platforms.
- Healthcare insurance, Life Insurance.
- Competitive salary and 13th month salary.
- Annual health check-up and premium healthcare.
- Special internal programs for Tikiers.