Tiki is Vietnam’s most trusted e-commerce platform. We are first in the country to offer 2 hour delivery. Tiki has the highest NPS score amongst all e-commerce platforms in Vietnam. Customer trust and satisfaction is at the heart of everything we do. Harmony and learning is the core foundation of our culture.
In an already fast growing Vietnam ecommerce market, Tiki is experiencing exceptional growth. With growth comes interesting and unique problems. Vietnam market with its diverse and emerging seller base, densely populated city logistics and growing consumer spending online - not only for products but also for services, presents unique product and technology building opportunities. We are in a heavy technology investment mode with many new things to build. In that context --- Tiki indeed provides career building, full lifecycle innovation product building opportunities.
- Customer-first, open-minded, data-informed culture
- Motivated, knowledge-hungry colleagues
- Many opportunities to use next gen technologies to solve interesting problems
- Stock options and healthcare
- Modern, upbeat, open plan workspace
Catalog Platform is the core system to manage millions of products of the entire TIKI System. Every interaction of an E-Commerce system is started from product information. Catalog platform is a basement to scale both business and system. It has great missions:
- Designing a writing side system for more than 100 million products with millions of data changes per day.
- Designing a read side system to handle huge traffic and can be easy to scale at the peak time.
- Designing data replication system to stream million product event per day, thousands event at peak time, guarantee ordering and eventually consistency
- Design core product model to manage complicated attribute structure of product.
- Develop catalog core system to store 100 million products
- Develop product event pipeline to stream million product changes from write side to read side
- Develop product read side system to handle at least 5k request/s
- Develop price and inventory system to handle order transaction at peak time
- 4+ years of Software Engineering, with a proven track record of delivering large-scale, distributed, web based production systems.
- Bachelor of computer science
- Good at problem solving
- Strong at object oriented analysis and design
- Understanding of design for large scalability, performance and reliability
- Experience working on a large scale deployments and performance tuning
- Rich experiences about network, Linux system, MySQL, Kafka...
If you are interested in this position, please APPLY HERE or send your CV to email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!