Delivering the best customer experience is the biggest compulsion at Tiki. And our data team is one crucial part of this important mission. We have been trying to understand our customers deeply based on our massive amount of data so that we could make shopping better and easier for our customers as well as grow our business quickly.
- Design the architecture to process user behaviors in real-time
- Develop an “OPEN API” system that helps not only the internal team can use it but also many 3rd services can integrate with
- Build an A/B testing system which can handle hundreds of models at the same time with huge traffic from customers
- Handle data pipeline flow. Currently, Tiki is handling ~1 billion events per day
- Experience with backend (Golang, Java) is a plus
- Strong at object-oriented analysis and design
- Understanding of design for large scalability, performance and reliability. Familiar with some systems such as Kafka, Redis, Mysql, MongoDB, Elasticsearch, ….
- Worked with systems to proceed with big data such as Spark, Druid, Hadoop, Cassandra ...
- Experience working on a large scale deployment and performance tuning
- Rich experiences about container environment such as Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience with cloud-based system Google Cloud Platform, Amazon Web Services is a plus
- Competitive salary.
- Dynamic, open and challenging working environment.
- Modern office, cafeteria; library; computer gaming, HD TV platforms.
- Healthcare insurance.
- Annual health check-ups and premium healthcare.
- Special internal programs for Tikiers.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to email: email@example.com. Thank you!