Interested in a high impact role where you will get to solve real-world customer problems? Engineering at Tiki is all about developing well-rounded technologists. Technologists who are not only hands-on architect/coders but also product builders. Engineers who also understand customer needs and business strategy first hand. Our growth will expose you to building architectures that use next-gen technology. The scale of the data we have provides an opportunity for you to innovate using AI and learning. Problems you will solve on day to day basis are first of its kind for a developing eCommerce market. Engineering at Tiki is a career-building opportunity.
At Tiki, the Shopping team's mission is to create a delightful browsing experience for millions of users. By constantly iterate on user-facing features, the team strives to provide users with the most relevant products with rich content that helps users make the most informed purchase decisions. This is an opportunity to deliver impactful changes for millions of users and customers. As a Software Engineering Manager, you will be the catalyst that drives our backend engineering forward in technology and best practices through coaching and empowering your team members.
- Be a hands-on leader - lead Agile team(s) of high caliber engineers by working hand in hand with them in building a scalable, reliable system
- Foster strong culture of software engineering best practices by implementing processes and tools (code reviews, code quality, automation, CI/CD to monitoring)
- Be a multiplier and have a passion for the team and team members’ success
- Empower the team to self-organize and self-manage
- Work with your engineers to define the next generation architecture of the systems
- Work with product managers and business stakeholders to understand requirements, set priorities, build the roadmap, and deliver to plan.
- Maintain high morale and motivate the team to go above and beyond
- Foster Tiki's culture by identifying and hiring top talent with a passion for collaboration and an insatiable desire to learn
- Bachelor's degree in computer science/engineering or equivalent professional experience
- 4+ years of experience with building backend for high traffic web and app products with complex business logic.
- Expert in tuning performance and identifying potential bottlenecks in a microservice architecture
- Solid knowledge of system architecture, API management.
- Understanding of technical debt and how to keep it manageable.
- Quick adaption to the new environment, willingness to learn.
- Proven working experience in Java development.
- Hands-on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms.
- Competitive salary and stock options.
- Dynamic, open, and challenging working environment.
- Modern office, cafeteria; library; computer gaming, HD TV platforms.
- Healthcare insurance, Life Insurance.
- Performance review (twice a year), 13th-month salary, performance bonus (1-3 month salary).
- Annual health check-up and premium healthcare.
- Special internal programs for Tikiers.
Interested candidates kindly contact Tân at firstname.lastname@example.org or skype: hoaitan.hr for further detail & support.