Strategic Partnership/ Assistance Specialist acts as the primary role between Tiki and payment business partners (specialized on E-wallet partner), is responsible for:
- New E-wallet/payment partner onboarding process
- Onboarding new E-wallet, payment partner to diversified payment method on Tiki
- Co-create Business Development plan and roadmap and ensure that this is synchronized with overall E-wallet strategic direction and Tech roadmap
- Coordinate with all internal stakeholders (tech, finance, reconcile, legal, marketing, CRM…) to proceed end to end for a new payment partner onboarding process.
- Serve as a key member of the E-wallet specialist to drive growth and performance
- Manage partner promotion campaign
- Overall ownership of planning monthly campaign calendar incorporating various thematic & cross category campaigns
- Managing the relationship as an account manager
- Dealing with partner to win the best promotion campaigns to offer for customer shopping on Tiki and Tiki’s affiliates flatform
- Conducting deep dive analysis and providing insights based on data
- Providing timely and accurate operational support to partners on the Tiki platform
- Planning, executing and monitoring the strategic plans (tactical, long-term) to achieve business targets
- Collaboration with all internal stakeholders, including Marketing, Merchandise, Legal, Finance, etc.
- Detail job will be assigned by Manager to be appropriate with the candidate’s expectation and experience, get along with company’s business strategy.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to interact professionally with a diverse and experienced group of executives, managers, and subject matter experts
- The ability to effectively manage multiple eCommerce projects.
- Bachelor Degree is required, having experience in payment industry is highly referred.
- 3-5 years experience in finance industry or management/customer support experience, preferably in eCommerce, fast-paced environment
- Ambitious, self-driven and highly motivated individual who can work well in a start – up. Deep desire to excel and develop a career in account management
- Strong communication skills in both Vietnamese & English.
- Good understanding of business organizations and their buying cycles is preferred.
- A self-starter mindset with strong business judgment who can initiate action and follow through with well-defined solutions
- Willing to work hard and put extra effort forth to meet deadlines and exceed client and management expectations
- Be result-driven, precise, detail oriented, able to work under pressure and under tight timelines.
If you are interested in this job, please send your CV through the email: email@example.com or apply at this link . Thank you!