Credit Card Specialist is responsible for:
- Drive Sacombank Tiki Platinum Credit Card Performance
- Help Business Head in achieving product specific acquisition targets. key KPIs include New card issued, spending, activation rate & cost per acquisition.
- Develop the overall acquisition and channel strategy aligning with overall product proposition and target customer segment
- Formulate and implement Marketing and Business Development strategy for the Business while sustaining and increasing the market share position for the bank.
- Help formulate and shape new product enhancements and/or third-party partnerships through customer insights, competitive analysis, customer research and in-market tests.
- Ensure all current and future product initiatives are driving the right product economics in terms of revenue and profitability
- Constantly monitor key performance indicators and effectively use data to identify opportunities for enhancing revenue, controlling cost and strengthening the overall product portfolios.
- Manage bank partner promotion campaign
- Overall ownership of planning monthly campaign calendar incorporating various thematic & cross category campaigns
- Managing the relationship as an account manager
- Dealing with partner to win the best promotion campaigns to offer for customer shopping on Tiki and Tiki’s affiliates flatform
- Conducting deep dive analysis and providing insights based on data
- Providing timely and accurate operational support to partners on the Tiki platform
- Planning, executing and monitoring the strategic plans (tactical, long-term) to achieve business targets
- Collaboration with all internal stakeholders, including Marketing, Merchandise, Legal, Finance, etc.
- Degree in Business or Finance, post graduate qualifications are an advantage
- 3-5 years experience within Retail Banking/ Card Division
- Experience with both Credit Cards and Lending products
- Experience with running the P&L of a product line
- Strong communication skills in both Vietnamese & English.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment and effectively influence and communicate across various business lines at different levels within the organization.
- Knowledge of the organization and its products, processes and pertinent regulations affecting their delivery.
- Strong ability to credibly interact with senior management
If you are interested in this job, please send your CV through the email: email@example.com or apply at this link . Thank you!