I. JOB DESCRIPTION
Supply Chain Analyst handle/ support a part of following assignments:
• Understand and standardize process
• Work though all the end-to-end process of the Tiki Supply Chain, physically and systematically to capture the processes
• Data analysis
• Analyze data to identify problematic areas and suggest improvements.
• Manage and improve our reporting system. Work with internal data teams to evolve keyperformance metrics and provide actionable, new insights.
• Conduct deep-dive analysis to finding a problem and feeding data by request.
• Document and maintain team documents.
• Planning and Inventory Control
• Work with data and external team to get the insights, trend of the business to help produce a highly accurate forecast.
• Control the status of inventory in the system to keep a heathy inventory profile
• Working with multi functions such as Merchandise, Operations, Marketing and Tech to get the information/update needed timely to enable data-driven decision making/ problem solving related to Forecasting and Inventory Planning
• Driving execution for on-going projects, keeping track of status and evaluating
• 1-2 years in relevant experience (Fresh can also be considered). Bachelor Degree or above.
• Skills set: Critical thinking, problem solving, project management, multi-tasking, proficient communication.
• Possess of can-do attitude, strong sense of responsibility and ownership.
• Be result-driven, precise, detail oriented, able to work under pressure and under tight timelines
• Experience with delivering accurate and insightful business reporting and applying critical
thinking to data to problem solve and drive business performance.
• Experience with using SQL queries for data extraction and manipulation is a big plus
• Willingness to learn new thing (R, Python) and solving problem using cutting edge technology (BigQuery)
II. WORK LOCATION: Floor 3, Tower A, Viettel Complex Building, 285 Cach Mang Thang 8 Street, Ward 12, District 10, HCMC.
To apply for this position, please send CV via email: email@example.com - Email Subjects: Supply Chain Planning Analyst