At TikiNOW Smart Logistics (TNSL), we believe in growing a sustainable business with strong fundamentals, desire to bring the best shopping and service experience to customers. This is the reason why the development team of TNSL Transportation always works with passion and enthusiasm.
As a member, you will gain more knowledge and experiences on how an E-commerce system operates; have the opportunities to challenge yourself by solving problems in a system where millions of orders are sold and delivered to customers. Moreover supporting the Tiki Express Delivery (TED) team to deliver products to customers in the fastest and most dedicated way.
Therefore, you will have the opportunities to contribute to the development of the powerful Microservice system with high throughput (by Golang) and to develop applications with creative, professional UI which works great on most devices (by ReactJS / ReactNative).
- Lead the scrum teams as a scrum master to implement the enhancements from a large scale application revamp project under agile frameworks Scrum/Kanban/Scrumban.
- Establish agile values, methods and principles and practices for the delivery of projects.
- Manage software development project including but not limited to project planning, project budgeting, resource management, risk management, quality management.
- Works with project team to understand and assist with tracking all work, task and project assignments.
- Analyze feature requests, verify with development team, define the scope of changes required taking to account the dependencies on the existing functionality
- Coordinate with Technical Leads in project technical matter.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline required
- At least 2 years working experience as Project Leader/Manager with multiple projects.
- Strong experience in planification, task breakdown, task allocation, reporting, estimation, Gantt diagrams.
- Experienced in writing Functional, technical, architecture specifications with UML diagrams, describing UX, designing wireframes
- Familiar with Agile (Scrum/Kanban/Scrumban)
- Familiar with source control management: git and gitflow.
- Familiar with Jira or similar task management tools.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English is a plus.
Inside our engineering team:
- We iterate constantly. There's no such thing as the best version of anything, just a constant streams of improvements and tests.
- We move fast, really fast. Major changes can be executed in a few days, many times just a few hours.
- We have a data-informed mindset. We try to use data to inform our decision as much as possible.
- We are independent. Most of the time, your team will not need technical assistance from other teams.
- We take risks. We're not afraid to challenge "best practices".
Our attractive offers include:
- Open communication with passionate and experienced members.
- Challenging working environment.
- Easy access to the library with tons of startup, product, UX, coding... books.
- Private healthcare insurance.
- Annual health check-ups.
- Special internal programs for Tikiers when shopping on Tiki.vn (free ship TikiNow service, discount...).
- Internal events to bond our mutual understanding & spirit such as team building, team outing, Tiki's birthday, year-end party...
- New & beautiful office with a pantry room (with bar), entertainment & gymnastic equipment, yoga rooms, a library and an open space facilitating cross-department communication.
- Competitive salary, performance bonus and 13th-month salary.