- Handling recruitment process to hire the best suitable IT talent employees for the company.
- Creating a pool of candidates through recruiting activities, social networking, community organizations, and media channels.
- Proceeding with the identification of potential candidates through screening and interviewing of the pool of applicants.
- Updating information about recruitment trends, techniques to propose an improvement for the recruiting process.
- Involve in EB activities (events, workshops, job fairs)
- Improve the brand identity of Tiki Corp. on Facebook, LinkedIn
- Building up and maintaining a good relationship with universities to support recruiting activities
- Tightly follow up with each sub-team in the Engineering team to clearly know their issues, their expectations
- Contribute ideas and deploy engaging activities.
- At least 2 years of working experience in IT manpower recruiting (working in a High-tech company/ IT Executive Search Firm is a plus)
- Data Analytics
- Good knowledge of internal recruitment process
- Strong at communication and negotiation skills, detailed oriented, positive thinking and good at the work ethic
- Excellent command of English (both written and verbal communication)
- Good office computing skills, knowledge of database, knowledge of IT working environment is an advantage.