Tiki Corporation is looking for talent in international business, import and export. You will have responsibility for the whole global team to help Tiki on product selection, develop relationship with international brands and partners, price management and promotion activities with global partners to help them grow their business in Vietnam Market.
- In charge of all aspects of Tiki Global department and is responsible for the growth and success of the team from the beginning.
- Define department strategies that fits the company’s strategic objectives.
- Hire, retain, and develop top talents for Tiki Global team
- Establish relationship with international brands and partners.
- Manage large scale global catalog selection, be solution-oriented & able to integrate strong and clear data analysis and business rationale into sound decision making.
- Manage marketing and promotions campaigns for Tiki Global.
- Maintain positive collaboration with internal teams (Merchandising, Products, Accounting, etc.) and external vendors (Payments, Logistics, etc.).
- Manage multiple projects – prioritizing, planning and delegating appropriate tasks.
- Negotiating best-in-class in trading terms, costs, and promotion activities
- Possesses a strong leadership, critical thinking, problem solving and diplomacy skill set.
- Has at least 5 years’ experience in international sales and, project management and/or consulting.
- Have knowledge on import & export procedures.
- Has a passion for e-commerce and cross-border operations.
- Has excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, in English. Mastery of other languages is a plus.
- Be result-driven, precise, detail oriented, able to work under pressure and under tight timelines.
- Competitive salary.
- Young, dynamic, open and challenging working environment.
- Modern office, cafeteria; library; computer gaming, HD TV platforms.
- Performance review (twice a year), 13th month pay based on performance.
- Annual health check-up and premium healthcare.
- Special internal programs for Tikiers.
If you are interested in this position, please apply at this link or send your CV via mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you .