I. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Program Management:
• Study the business requirements and customer experience related to new transportation programs
• Work with business team and other internal department for the inputs of solution design
• Design the operation model for that programs considering the Leadtime, Cost and Capacity. Provide the solution for all the scenarios during the full lifecycle of the packages.
• Define the system requirements with the Tech team and operation setup to plan the project timeline, including short-term and long-term plan
• Lead project implementation
• Set up the performance measurement and tracker for the operation and business objectives
• Follow up with the program to ensure performance and efficiency, as well as to upgrade the solution, system and processes to adapt with changes and bring the program to the next level
2. Operation Optimization: Running the initiatives and programs to improve the efficiency of operations, from the design to the implementation to following up.
3. Transportations System and Process: Lead the building and development of Transportation and Logistics policies and processes. Develop the system requirements and work with Tech team to follow up the development timeline
4. Reporting: Create reports and presentation as requested
1. Educational background: University from relevant fields
2. Major in: Major in Transportation, Logistics or Supply Chain
3. Experience: At least 5 years of relevant working experience in the same industry
4. Critical requirements :
• Good analytical, statistical and numeracy skills with attention to detail and acute observation and listening skills.
• Strong planning and organizational skills and retain focus whilst demonstrating high levels of drive and energy
• Able to influence and obtain commitment from others and to build consistently productive relationship
• Works collaboratively with teams and peers to drive results
5. Others: Ethical integrity
6. Computer skills: Proficiency in Microsoft Office/ SQL and data analytics tools
III. WORK LOCATION: Floor 3, Tower A, Viettel Complex Building, 285 Cach Mang Thang 8 Street, Ward 12, District 10, HCMC.
To apply for this position, please send CV via email: firstname.lastname@example.org - Email Subjects: Transportation Program Manager