Tiki is about more than rapid delivery. It’s about customer trust, ever expanding selection, and tremendous value. And it’s about making the customer experience fun!
We’re looking for someone who puts the customer first, and is passionate about providing a rich engaging experience for the customer to enjoy each and every time they return to Tiki. We want someone who is passionate about knowing their customer, someone who loves to analyze and study data. We need a strong collaborative leader who knows how to build trust across the org to drive new features forward.
- Own key details of the product experience for Tiki's new FMCG savings and growth programs
- Bring creative energy to build a lively and engaging experience for the customer each and every time they shop Tiki
- Ensure all communication with the customer builds trust, is accurate, timely, and promotes a positive experience with the Tiki brand.
- Work closely with graphic designer to mock up new features.
- Document Use cases, customer journeys, and manage timelines to roll out new features and benefits for customers.
- Work closely with business analyst to conduct customer surveys, interviews related to Tiki FMCG growth initiatives, and capture and iron out all cross-functional integration.
- Work closely with financial analyst who will model out major changes to related programs
- Work closely with data analyst to build a timely and informative weekly update on program KPI’s.
- Work closely with engineering, finance, operations, marketing, merch, retail, marketplace, TikiCare, and legal teams to plan and execute new rollouts.
- Manage and own key membership and sales metrics for the program
- Work with stakeholders in other departments, including but not limited to Merchandising and Marketing to deliver on company-wide projects.
- Ability to keep a schedule and check in on dependencies