Gia nhập Talent Network của chúng tôi sẽ giúp bạn nâng cao khả năng tìm kiếm việc làm. Cho dù bạn ứng tuyển một công việc nào đó hoặc đơn giản là cập nhật thông tin của mình, chúng tôi cũng luôn mong muốn được kết nối cùng bạn.
Who is our customer? What are our most engaged customer segments, and how can we find more people just like them? What are the golden paths that our best customers follow that bring them to purchase over 10 times per month with us? How can we help deliver the best possible experience to our customers?
These questions are just some of the thoughts you’ll be helping us explore as Strategic Data Scientist / Chief Customer Analyst. This role reports directly to our VP of Product, to inform big decisions for our TikiNow loyalty program as well as new strategic initiatives. You’ll also be presenting key findings to our Chief Business Officer.
- Float across multiple business teams to present data analysis and insights that inform key business decisions
- Explore K-Means clustering for customer segmentation, among other statistical/machine learning models as well
- Proactively communicate with business teams to understand their needs and help them solve their problems
- Analyze key customer data and generate useful business reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Math, Economics, Computer Science, or related quantitative field
- Very good at logical thinking and able to learn new things quickly, attention to details
- Strong analytics/statistics skills with experience working with a large amount of data (clean, visualize, extract insights, etc.)
- Have enough knowledge to fill the gap between technical and business problems
- Be confident to present the ideas and translate data into understandable documents
- Strong experience using SQL for data extraction and manipulation
- Experience with Excel and Tableau a strong plus
- Knowledge of any programming languages like Python, Java, R is a plus.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE WORKING HERE:
Inside our team:
Kĩ Thuật Phần Mềm
Hà Nội, Hồ Chí Minh
Lương: Cạnh Tranh