At Tiki, our Consumer Products Engineering team strives to build the best online shopping experience for our beloved Customers. The Product team is empowered to achieve this mission through deep diving into our massive data and producing actionable insights for optimizing all aspects of the customer journey.
This is an opportunity for getting hands on with billions of user, customer and product data points. You and your team will help set the foundation and strategy for the Consumer Products team including but not limited to critical metrics, analytics reporting and tooling.
What you will do:
- Hire, coach and lead a team of data analyst, data scientist, data engineers
- Analyze and discover opportunities, separate noises from signals, to ensure the right features or optimizations are in-place for the best customer experience
- Partner with our Data Platform team to increase data accessibility which will foster insight discovering speed
- Provide guidance and thought-leadership on analytical best practices to relevant stakeholders
- Translate analytical insights into concrete, actionable recommendations for product improvement
- Identify highly scalable and sustainable intiatives for massive growth
Why you will love working here:
- We iterate. Constantly. There's no such thing as best version of anything, just a constant streams of improvements and tests.
- We move fast, really fast. Major changes can be executed in a few days, many times just a few hours. Your team and you don't have to check with ten different stakeholders to get things aligned, a majority of projects have 0 to 2 stakeholders at most.
- We have a data-informed mindset. We try to use data to inform our decision as much as possible, but we don't live and die by only data, intuition counts, too.
- We are independent. Most of the time, your team will not need technical assistance from other teams.
- We take risks. We're not afraid to challenge "best practices", if a change is deemed extremely risky then we'll test it first, otherwise we don't hesitate in moving things around or even throw things away.