Gia nhập Talent Network của chúng tôi sẽ giúp bạn nâng cao khả năng tìm kiếm việc làm. Cho dù bạn ứng tuyển một công việc nào đó hoặc đơn giản là cập nhật thông tin của mình, chúng tôi cũng luôn mong muốn được kết nối cùng bạn.
Tiki is the second largest horizontal e-commerce business in an emerging market. Emerging market where we are experiencing triple digit growth. Emerging market where retail is not organized. There are only 2/3 big brand “all you need” retailers with physical stores. There are only a few speciality retailers emerging in some categories - electronics to lifestyle and global fashion retailers. Rest of offline niche shops are for narrow categories. From stationary (student supplied) stores to home deco shops and from semi branded furniture shops to many small clothing and accessory shops. Emerging market where a whole army of online sellers is developing - from individual sellers, all these small online shops going offline to 2 to 3 year experience online sellers to exclusive suppliers of brands in a brand thin market acting as online sellers.
Consumer behavior in such a market is different and unique. Median age - 30 or less, female heavy millennial to Gen Z consumers are image conscious. Beyond price and convenience - personal identity, social connection and first touch trust with seller/brand drive purchase decisions. That is why beyond core personalization - idea of recommending a product at right point in the funnel is now extended to newer forms of commerce that make emotional connection - for example live stream, or facebook based interactive social commerce.
We have an exceptional opportunity in this very interesting environment. How do we build out a merchandizing platform that uses AI and machine learning to ultimately help these dynamic new generation customers discover what they want to buy. What could be the framework for building this innovation where we mix user centric personalization along with seller or brand promoted merchandising at a right time at a right place.
This — in nutshell is a huge area of opportunity at Tiki. We are building group up - first day team to do something like this in a year or two and you will be the leader to start the team and make this happen. This is THE MOST strategic area company will invest in.
What you will need:
- You will need to have instincts to break down this mega vision in smaller testable parts.
- You will need to have legacy of building fast moving yet fast delivering teams.
- You will have natural ability to dissect the data to get to what matters, but you will have instincts on when to rely on customer pulse or your judgement.
- You will need leadership skills to hire the best but also have judgement to develop the best from within, in a diverse multicultural environment.
- You will be a master recruiter. Connected to attract those who make the difference, use referrals from your people, leverage recruiters by focusing them towards what really matters.
- You are basically a wholesome leader, yet innovation junkie with uncomfortable gene to build.
- A bachelor's degree or masters degree in a numerically inclined discipline such as Computer Science, Mathematics or Physics.
- Total 5+ years of prior product leadership experience in a consumer internet with bias towards personalization/search.
- Demonstrated legacy of market impacting/changing features using AI/Learning.
- Deep first hand experience building mobile first consumer use experiences.
- Past experience developing high scale internet / distributed software systems first hand.
- Maturity to mentor and develop talent you spot, EQ to balance when to hire out vs grow within.
- Basic knowledge of latest trends in search, information retrial, targeting techniques.
Inside our engineering team:
- We iterate constantly. There's no such thing as the best version of anything, just a constant streams of improvements and tests.
- We move fast, really fast. Major changes can be executed in a few days, many times just a few hours.
- We have a data-informed mindset. We try to use data to inform our decision as much as possible.
- We are independent. Most of the time, your team will not need technical assistance from other teams.
- We take risks. We're not afraid to challenge "best practices".
Our attractive offers include:
- Open communication with passionate and experienced members.
- Challenging working environment.
- Easy access to the library with tons of startup, product, UX, coding books.
- Private healthcare insurance.
- Annual health check-ups.
- Special internal programs for Tikiers when shopping on Tiki.vn (free ship TikiNow service, discounts, etc).
- Internal events to bond our mutual understanding & spirit such as team building, team outing, Tiki's birthday, year-end party.
- New & beautiful office with a pantry room (with a bar), entertainment & gymnastic equipment, yoga rooms, a library and an open space facilitating cross-department communication.
- Competitive salary and performance review (twice a year), 13th-month pay based on performance.
Hồ Chí Minh
Lương: Lương thỏa thuận
Hồ Chí Minh
Lương: Lương thỏa thuận