The Head of Brand Marketing at Tiki is responsible for defining and communicating our brand externally and internally. S/he will develop and execute Tiki’s brand strategy for B2C sales, Marketplace seller acquisition, and employee branding. S/he will lead our brand, communications, and social media team and work to create a cohesive brand image across teams, which will drive our engagement and outreach strategy. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of developing a brand, leveraging strong industry relationships.
- Improve our visibility in the media, maintain our brand image, and build and maintain trust amongst the industry, as well as work cross-functionally on creative content.
- Develop a comprehensive strategy to drive brand awareness that reflects a strong understanding of our brand, customer and business needs.
- Drive brand messaging and content ideas on site and social. Partner with creative and content team to define brand guidelines across all customer touchpoints
- Leverage marketing agencies and internal teams to develop concepts that are brand right while engaging to customer.
- Lead idea generation for events and opportunities. Leverage existing relationships to drive those opportunities.
- Develop mechanisms for reporting performance back to the business
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- 5+ years of work experience. Preferably 10+ years of combined experience in FMCG or eCommerce and brand marketing.
- Demonstrated track record of successfully building a brand, working cross-functionally with marketing and creative teams
- Ability to manage a budget and work across channels to set and report on KPIs
- Consistently come up with big ideas and cultivate an environment of idea generation within the team
- Have the ability to influence both internally and externally
- Have the ability to execute in the short-term while simultaneously developing long-term strategy
WHY YOU'LL LOVE WORKING HERE:
Inside our team:
- We iterate constantly. There's no such thing as the best version of anything, just a constant streams of improvements and tests.
- We move fast, really fast. Major changes can be executed in a few days, many times just a few hours.
- We have a data-informed mindset. We try to use data to inform our decision as much as possible.
- We are independent. Most of the time, your team will not need technical assistance from other teams.
- We take risks. We're not afraid to challenge "best practices".
- Competitive salary.
- Dynamic, open and challenging working environment.
- We're a Vietnamese company but our culture's very open to communication in English and many projects involve English speaking people from all other the globe.
- Modern office, cafeteria; library; computer gaming, HD TV platforms.
- Performance review (twice a year), 13th month pay based on performance.
- Annual health check-up and premium healthcare.
- Special internal programs for Tikiers.