Are you looking for a fun, challenging HR role for operations department? Tiki is looking for HRBP Manager, Supply Chain Operations to help HR team solve exciting problems and work with Global Leaders. Joining the Tiki Team means joining our caring and talented Tikiers who grow together for the common mission: Deliver superior shopping experience to everyone, everywhere in Vietnam. This is an exciting time for Tiki and we are looking for HRBP Manager, Supply Chain Operations - relentlessly resourceful talents who can thrive in our fast environment filled with opportunities and challenges for accelerated professional and personal growth.
This role is both a strategic and hands-on role that provides full cycle Human Resources support to our Supply Chain Operations in South & Mekong including but not limited to:
- Be responsible for recruitment & selection for middle manager levels and above of Supply Chain Operations in South and Mekong (es. Supervisors, Managers, Senior Managers, Heads)
- Lead the employer branding strategy, plannings and executions at South & Mekong
- Provide advise and counsel for workforce related issues for managerial levels
- Manage and develop HRBP in South & Mekong team to build up a high performance team
1) Recruitment (50%)
- Provide and implement talent attraction and acquisition strategy in operations, prepares and implement employer branding strategy to attract right talent and bring Tiki to be well-known in Supply Chain Operations members.
- Work closely with the Head of HR Operations to develop and implement effective recruitment and practice, policy and procedures to support the development of Supply Chain businesses.
- Ensure that recruitment and selection procedures and practice meet operational needs and good practice requirements.
- Place advertisements on internal and external channels and conduct initial screening of CVs and conduct initial interviews (phone or face-2-face)
- Ensure that all job descriptions are in place and remain current and accurate.
- Ensure all new employees administration completed, filed and entered into the system; to include new comer preparations’ checklist, offer letters and contracts for all newcomers mainly working at Office
- Manage the administration of all recruitment records, ensuring that these are complete, accurate and up-to-date.
- Review and endorse all the offers proposed from HRBPs at warehouses.
2) Human Resource Business Partnering (30%)
- Advise, counsel, and coach managers on workforce related issues and in particular: implementation of strategies and policies regarding Compensation and Benefits, Employee Relations, Competence Management and Development, Talent Management, Workforce Planning, Recruitment, and Performance Management
- Have a true hands-on approach as well as the ability to successfully monitor the pulse of the employees working in warehouses across Vietnam to ensure a high level of employee engagement.
- Partner with the other Tiki HR functions (compensation, benefits, performance management) on delivering appropriate and timely programs and processes for the Supply Chain Function
3) Team Management & Development (20%)
- Train, coach and develop HRBP team members as they can become high performance HR Business Partners.
- Main location (2 - 3 days per week): Tiki Office (285 Cach Mang Thang 8, Ward 12, District 10, HCMC)
- Other locations (2 days per week): Tiki Wareshouses (Tan Binh District, Nha Be District, Hoc Mon District, Go Vap District)
- Report directly to Head of HR, Supply Chain Operations