Mobile app adoption is one of Tiki's highest engineering priorities, we're obsessed with helping our users enjoy the best mobile app experience. To help kick our app into overdrive, we're looking for a Mobile App Engineer Lead who will help our Android & iOS team take Tiki app to the next level.
What you will do:
- You will lead our Android & iOS teams to deliver a seamless app by using of the best technology that fits the Tiki's growth.
- You and your teams will own the technology behind Tiki app, which millions of users use to buy products and enjoy other Tiki's services.
- You will help recruit and coach your team members to ensure their personal growth and raising the bar for Tiki app engineering.
Why you will love working here:
- We iterate. Constantly. There's no such thing as best version of anything, just a constant streams of improvements and tests.
- We move fast, really fast. Major changes can be executed in a few days, many times just a few hours. Your team and you don't have to check with ten different stakeholders to get things aligned, a majority of projects have 0 to 2 stakeholders at most.
- We have a data-informed mindset. We try to use data to inform our decision as much as possible, but we don't live and die by only data, intuition counts, too.
- We are independent. Most of the time, your team will not need technical assistance from other teams.
- We take risks. We're not afraid to challenge "best practices", if a change is deemed extremely risky then we'll test it first, otherwise we don't hesitate in moving things around or even throw things away.
Who you will be working with: app engineers, product managers, quality control engineers and many others.