We are looking for a top-tier digital advertising Product Manager to launch and grow the Product Ads business. As the Product Manager for Product Ads, you will be responsible for seller listings, driving the implementation of standard and native advertising on our sites and apps. You will create a great customer and seller experience that will help drive product discovery, grow category awareness, strengthen seller relationships, grow sellers business, lower costs for our customers, and help to increase our operating profit.
We’re looking for someone who puts the customer first, and is passionate about providing a rich engaging experience for the customer to enjoy each and every time they return to Tiki.We want someone who is passionate about knowing their customer, someone who loves to analyze and study data. We need a strong collaborative leader who knows how to build trust across the org to drive new features forward.
- Own key details of the product experience for Tiki Product Ads for Sellers
- Execute on our ad platform product strategy and priorities and bring advertising products to market.
- Design our native ad platform and yield management capabilities - from MVP to full-fledged offering.
- Own our data management and data sharing policy with suppliers.
- Manage relationship with technology vendors to execute on the product vision.
- Work closely with graphic designer to mock up new features.
- Work closely with business analyst to conduct customer surveys, interviews related to Tiki Now, and capture and iron out all cross-functional integration.
- Work closely with financial analyst who will model out major changes to the program
- Work closely with data analyst to build a timely and informative weekly update on program KPI’s.
- Work closely with engineering, finance, operations, marketing, merch, retail, marketplace, TikiCare, and legal teams to plan and execute new rollouts.
- Manage and own key metrics for the program
- Work with stakeholders in other departments, including but not limited to Merchandising and Marketing to deliver on company-wide projects.
- Ability to keep a schedule and check in on dependencies
- You believe in doing whatever it takes to get things done, from learning to code to challenging inefficient workflow.
- You believe in learning from others, but you do not apply knowledge blindly.
- You believe the right idea can come from anyone, regardless of positions within an organization.
- Fundamental understanding of customer journey in e-commerce and the tools to measure engagement in each step of the funnel
- Fundamental understanding of common industry metrics such as Impressions, Clicks, CPM, CPC, CPA, Attribution
- Strong in Excel
- Ability to lead a meeting and follow up with others
- 3-10 years product management experience
- 2+ years of ad industry experience, ideally in both search and display
- Experience with Tableau and SQL a plus
- Degree in Business or Experience in eCommerce or Tech will be helpful
- Strong in English as it relates to the advertising field.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE WORKING HERE:
Inside our team:
- We iterate constantly. There's no such thing as the best version of anything, just a constant streams of improvements and tests.
- We move fast, really fast. Major changes can be executed in a few days, many times just a few hours.
- We have a data-informed mindset. We try to use data to inform our decision as much as possible.
- We are independent. Most of the time, your team will not need technical assistance from other teams.
- We take risks. We're not afraid to challenge best practices.
- Competitive salary.
- Dynamic, open and challenging working environment.
- We're a Vietnamese company but our culture's very open to communication in English and many projects involve English speaking people from all other the globe.
- Modern office, cafeteria; library; computer gaming, HD TV platforms.
- Performance review (twice a year), 13th month pay based on performance.
- Annual health check-up and premium healthcare.
- Special internal programs for Tikiers.