TikiNow is about more than rapid delivery. It’s about customer trust, ever expanding selection, and tremendous value. And it’s about making the customer experience fun!
We’re looking for someone who puts the customer first, and is passionate about providing a rich engaging experience for the customer to enjoy each and every time they return to Tiki. We want someone who is passionate about knowing their customer, someone who loves to analyze and study data. We need a strong collaborative financial analyst who is detail oriented and isn’t afraid to get into the weeds to help us understand what will make the customer experience even better.
- You will be responsible for building and maintaining the unit-level financial model for TikiNow
- Proficient in pulling data to feed into the model
- Manage multiple projects – prioritizing, planning and delegating appropriate tasks
- Liaison with internal team for any related issues of the business as needed
- Analytical, Curiosity, Collaboration, integrity, and sense of humor is required
- 3+ years of finance experience
- Committed to learning new things, taking ownership and getting things done
- Comfortable working in a cross-functional, dynamic environment, managing multiple, sometimes competing, priorities
- Ability to analyze financials, dive deep into data sets and provide innovative recommendations to management and business partners
- Ability to work on a diverse team or with a diverse range of people to earn trust and build understanding
- Demonstrates strong leadership, with exceptional interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal) to influence other leaders in finance and the business
- Highly proficient in Excel and SQL required
- Knowledge of Python is a plus but not required (we have an internal training program for you!)
- Experience (or strong interest!) with modeling a business or building a P&L is a strong plus
- Experience with eCommerce or Retail a strong plus
This is not a typical finance position you can find somewhere else…..
- Do you want to join a rocket ship which is growing 3x annually? (You read it right, we count our growth by multiple, not by % percentage)
- Do you image yourself writing SQL code to pull data from a massive data warehouse to perform a deep analysis? Or create a bot to automatically send reports to help leaders drive business with informed decisions?
- Do you feel excited finding that you drive business forward with tough discipline and dictate the decision with strong data-driven reasoning, as if a business owner who has finance background?
- Do you want to see your hard work translated into multi-million US dollar impacts on the company?
- Do you have the desire to gain the best finance training which allows you run many different fields later on from commercial, marketing to supply chain or analytics?
- Partner and advise business teams in driving business growth & optimization (Plan, Control, Advise, Evaluate)
- Develop metrics and reports to provide visibility into business performance cost structure, cash flow impact and drive actionable plan with responsible Business team
- Establish scalable and automated solution based on internal requirements
- Continuous process improvement and support on new business proposals or explorations
If all answers are YES, this position is for you. We offer one of the best, if not the best, finance career you possibly have.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE WORKING HERE:
Inside our team:
- We iterate constantly. There's no such thing as the best version of anything, just a constant streams of improvements and tests.
- We move fast, really fast. Major changes can be executed in a few days, many times just a few hours.
- We have a data-informed mindset. We try to use data to inform our decision as much as possible.
- We are independent. Most of the time, your team will not need technical assistance from other teams.
- We take risks. We're not afraid to challenge "best practices".
- Competitive salary.
- Dynamic, open and challenging working environment.
- We're a Vietnamese company but our culture's very open to communication in English and many projects involve English speaking people from all other the globe.
- Modern office, cafeteria; library; computer gaming, HD TV platforms.
- Performance review (twice a year), 13th month pay based on performance.
- Annual health check-up and premium healthcare.
- Special internal programs for Tikiers.