TikiNow is about more than rapid delivery. It’s about customer trust, ever expanding selection, and tremendous value. And it’s about making the customer experience fun!
We’re looking for someone who puts the customer first, and is passionate about providing a rich engaging experience for the customer to enjoy each and every time they return to Tiki. We want someone who is passionate about knowing their customer, someone who loves to analyze and study data. We need a strong collaborative leader who knows how to build trust across the org to drive new features forward.
- Own key details of the product experience for TikiNow
- Bring creative energy to build a lively and engaging experience for the customer each and every time they shop TikiNow
- Ensure all communication with the customer builds trust, is accurate, timely, and promotes a positive experience with the TikiNow brand.
- Work closely with graphic designer to mock up new features.
- Work closely with business analyst to conduct customer surveys, interviews related to Tiki Now, and capture and iron out all cross-functional integration.
- Work closely with financial analyst who will model out major changes to the program
- Work closely with data analyst to build a timely and informative weekly update on program KPI’s.
- Work closely with engineering, finance, operations, marketing, merch, retail, marketplace, TikiCare, and legal teams to plan and execute new rollouts.
- Manage and own key membership and sales metrics for the program
- Work with stakeholders in other departments, including but not limited to Merchandising and Marketing to deliver on company-wide projects.
- Ability to keep a schedule and check in on dependencies
- You believe in doing whatever it takes to get things done, from learning to code to challenging inefficient workflow.
- You believe in learning from others, but you do not apply knowledge blindly just because "experts" said so or "others are doing it too".
- You believe the right idea can come from anyone, regardless of positions within an organization.
- Fundamental understanding of customer journey in e-commerce and the tools to measure engagement in each step of the funnel
- Fundamental understanding of common industry metrics such as Sessions, Page views, Conversion Rate, Bounce Rate, Exit Rate...
- Strong in Excel
- Ability to lead a meeting and follow up with others
- Experience with Tableau and SQL a plus
- Decent English (must-have)
- Degree in Business or Experience in eCommerce or Tech will be helpful
WHY YOU'LL LOVE WORKING HERE:
Inside our team:
- We iterate constantly. There's no such thing as the best version of anything, just a constant streams of improvements and tests.
- We move fast, really fast. Major changes can be executed in a few days, many times just a few hours.
- We have a data-informed mindset. We try to use data to inform our decision as much as possible.
- We are independent. Most of the time, your team will not need technical assistance from other teams.
- We take risks. We're not afraid to challenge "best practices".
- Competitive salary.
- Dynamic, open and challenging working environment.
- We're a Vietnamese company but our culture's very open to communication in English and many projects involve English speaking people from all other the globe.
- Modern office, cafeteria; library; computer gaming, HD TV platforms.
- Performance review (twice a year), 13th month pay based on performance.
- Annual health check-up and premium healthcare.
- Special internal programs for Tikiers.