Tiki is looking for highly motivated, proactive, meticulous and self organized executive assistant for office of technology at the C level. Humility, hunger for learning, no task is small attitude starts right at the C level at Tiki.
What this job is NOT?
This is not a job to manage calendar and meetings. Yes - you may have some meetings to manage but we are looking or a candidate who is intellectually curious and hungry to learn how to build products, manage projects, understand customers in fast moving, innovative internet technology environment.
- Any kind of start-up or entrepreneurship experience is always a huge plus. But no experience is fine too.
- Honesty, integrity, humble attitude, willingness to learn and take up new tasks is required.
- Being proactive, resourceful, detail oriented, self organized is required
- English and Vietnamese language fluency a must
- College or associate degree in match, sciences, engineering or analytical discipline preferred
- Being active, well networked in start up community as co-ordinator or event organizer - a plus
You will get to work with some of the most talented technology .product builders in Vietnam. (Some with experience from Amazon, Apple to Facebook).
What will you actually do?
- Organize calendar, manage agenda and take notes for key cross functional meetings
- Manage quarterly goals and deliverables XLS for 7-8 teams and track progress
- Maintain department org charts and contact lists.
Voice of customer
- Come up with a process under the mentorship of a product and customer service leader to send out first hand voice of customers and sellers collected from various sources from social media to customer contact system
- Find and make calendar of tech or startup events our engineers and managers should attend
- With our HR - Coordinate and manage visits to such events or host such events at Tiki tech hub
- Be face of Tiki talent brand, network in startup and tech community
- Post exciting content on our facebook and linked in channels to attract talent
- Manage receipts, review and process expense reports
- Plan and execute team events, meetings, off-sites, and other special functions
Extra bonus if you can…
- Train and organize live stream selling experiments by organizing college interns